Famous chef Mia is finally here in CastleVille! With all that hard work putting your Kingdom in order, she'll be sure to want to stay--maybe she'll even teach us some of her famous recipes! Check out the quest guide below to get started.
Chef Mia Missions:
Part I: Clean Sweep
- Clear or tend 5 unwanted nature items (found in your Kingdom or under the Nature section of the Market)
- Sell 10 items
- Collect from houses 4 times
- Have 3 Oven Mitts
- Feed your Chickens 10 times
- Water your Tree Saplings 10 times
Part III: Welcome, Mia
- Tend 25 Flowers in your Neighbors' Kingdoms
- Collect 15 Milk Bottles
- Craft 3 Wood Planks (crafted in the Workshop)
- Place the foundation for Mia's House (found under the Buildings section of your Inventory)
- Build Mia's House
- Buy and place 5 Flowers (found under the Nature section of the Market)
Part I: Gimme Sugar
- Have 1 Kitchen in your Kingdom
- Craft 5 Sticks of Butter (crafted in the Kitchen)
- Harvest 15 Sugar Cane
- Craft 1 Oven (crafted in the Workshop)
- Gather 25 Wood
- Tend Neighbors' Kitchens 10 times (speed up or collect from Kitchens to complete objective)
- Have 15 Eggs
- Reach Mastery Level 1 for Saucy Tarts
- Collect 10 Pails of Water (found by fishing in Ponds)
- Have a Mill in your Kingdom (purchase under the Buildings tab in the Market)
- Harvest 20 Wheat
- Craft 5 Flour Sacks (Crafted in the Kitchen)
- Feed 15 Cows
- Reach Mastery Level 1 on the Batter recipe
- Change your Clothes
- Reach Mastery Level 1 of Cupcakes (crafted in the Kitchen)
- Have 20 Orge's Belch (found by clearing Grass)
- Have 3 Hyper Crafts (crafted in the Workshop and purchased in the Consumables section of the Market)
- Craft 3 Fishing Bait (crafted in the Workshop)
- Collect 10 Berries (found by clearing Grass and tending Wild Plants)
- Visit 5 Neighbors
- Harvest 30 Crops in your Kingdom
- Feed Animals 30 times in your Kingdom
- Craft 10 items in the Kitchen
- Tend a Neighbor's Bakery
- Craft 5 Rope (crafted in the Workshop)
- Have 6 Bubbly Grog (crafted in the Kitchen)
- Reach Mastery Level 2 on any cooking recipe in the Kitchen
- Collect 8 Rolling Pins
- Earn 50 Reputation
Q: When do I get mastery for my Kitchen?
A: First you'll need to convince Mia that you will make a good student. You should be able to do this and get mastery once you reach the What a Tart! quest in the Get Cooking questline.
Q: I earned Mia's Valentine's Day costume, how do I change her outfit?
A: You can change Mia's outfit by holding the mouse over her and clicking the Swap Outfit button.
Q: I love mastery recipes for the Kitchen! Are there plans for mastery recipes in the other Crafting Buildings?
A: Having more subjects means having more famous people, like Mia. There's likely someone out there who can help with crafting mastery for the other Crafting Buildings in the future!